A Much awaited Beginning!!

Where do I start? What do I write? These are the questions which are swirling in my mind and doing cart wheels all around the place. Phew!! The whole idea of blogging has always fascinated me. Nevertheless, being the lazy cat as I am, I had never taken any initiative to start one. I always procrastinated doing this, God knows for what?

You must be wondering, what provoked me to start it now? Ahhh.....Good question.

I saw a few of my friends in office, all excited about submitting their blogs in a competition and winning it. There you go!! Something kicked me to start one this time. Their excitement actually pushed me (I forced myself literally) to start a blog so that I too can submit my blogs and do a happy dance just like they did and probably be a part of their discussions, the so called ‘blogging gang’ in office.

Frankly speaking, I am not much of a writer. I just pen down my thoughts (rather rants and vents) randomly on paper as and when I feel like doing it. I have a personal diary too (Ssshhh…it’s our little secret).But, writing a blog is altogether a different experience and am all set to experience it.

So all the best to me!! Here I go!!


#anewbeginning

Comments